What’s the Agenda?
- On January 25, 2018, the event starts at 7:45 am SHARP and you absolutely CANNOT. MISS. ONE. MINUTE.
- Be sure to get to the Wings Event Center located at 3600 Vanrick Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49001, early and grab a seat.
- We’ll have you out the door before 5:00 pm, unless of course you’d like to celebrate after with us at the Imperial Beverage Tailgate!
- Everything else will be kept secret until you arrive (we think it’s more fun that way)!
What does registration look like?
- Please arrive at Wings Event Center on Thursday, January 25, 2018 beginning at 7:00 am for registration.
- Parking is FREE for everyone onsite.
- If you ordered tickets early to obtain VIP perks, your VIP parking pass is included with your VIP access name badge. Specific instructions are below.
- Your name badge is your ticket to Catalyst University. Just like a concert, you’ll need credentials to enter.
- Upon arrival, be sure you’re wearing your badge and lanyard for an easy, breezy check-in.
- If you do not have the badge, the box office will be open to facilitate your registration. Please bring a printed or digital proof of purchase (i.e. Eventbee ticket) to speed up the process.
- Please wear your badge to ensure your access to awesome experiences!
Don’t find yourself in a jam (a parking jam that is)!
- Getting to Catalyst University on time during rush hour can be tricky, so we’ve worked with MDOT to provide you with some alternate routes to expedite your arrival!
- We also highly encourage carpooling and setting your alarm a bit earlier to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
The early bird “gets the worm” or even better – a donut or two!
- For those determined to beat the rush, we have an incentive for you: Donuts will be available to the first 300 attendees to come through the doors!
What does my name badge MEAN?
- This is your ticket providing all-day access to Catalyst University!
If you’ve purchased the add-ons below, you’re in for some special treats!
- Access to the Bell’s VIP Lounge
- VIP Parking
- VIP Seating
- Access to the Bell’s Lounge
- VIP Book Voucher
- Select Sponsor Guests Have Access to Assigned Tables
- Select Sponsor Guests Have Access to the Bell’s SPONSOR Lounge
Where can I sit?
- You may sit anywhere in sections 1 through 7 OR 23 through 30.
- If you received VIP Perks and your badge says VIP Perks, reserved seating is available for you at the bottom of each section. Look for seats with the “RESERVED FOR VIP” stickers.
- If your badge says FLOOR ACCESS, we welcome you to join the seating on the floor!
How do I connect?
- We’ll be Tweeting and Facebooking all day long and hope you join in! Share photos, speaker quotes, videos and everything else using the hashtag #CatalystU2018.
What’s the food situation?
- Breakfast will not be served, so fuel up before
- Have no fear, there will be plenty of coffee, water
and soft drinks!
- Light snacks will be found in your Catalyst University swag bags.
- Bronson Healthcare has helped us curate an awesome lunch. Vegetarian options will be available for those who request them.
- Immediately following, join us for a onsite tailgate sponsored by Imperial Beverage.
Do I Need Money?
- Your pre-paid ticket covers your event participation and food during the above mentioned times.
- If you’d like to take advantage of offerings at the Catalyst University Book Store, make a purchase from one of our Makers’ Mart Finalists or visit the Prop Shop by Propaganda, we encourage you to raid your piggy bank before you come. Credit cards will be accepted.
Help! What do I wear?
- Jeans, jeans, jeans. Leave your suits, ties and heels at home!
- Our coat corral is available in the lobby to make your day more comfortable.